Full Service Movers FAQs
What happens if my items don’t fit into one 26ft or 24ft moving truck?
1. If it’s a binding quote, the inventory list is accurate, and nothing has changed since we did the initial quote, we will help you get the rest of your items moved.
2. If there are more items and or weight than given at the time of the estimate, we will have to re-quote the cost of the move. We try to keep costs within reason for the customer – we understand that we miss things sometimes!
Will my items be transferred between trucks and facilities?
1. We offer direct shipping with no cross docking loading and unloading unless there’s a breakdown or other issue out of our control.
2. We offer direct shipping and expedited delivery.
How long will it take to move my items?
It will take as long as it takes. Our teams work quickly and efficiently to make your move both safe and swift. Due to unknown factors, we rarely give time estimates. One of the main reasons is no one truly knows the configuration of the new house and how things will fit through doors and around corners. You can rest assured that our long distance moving services will always work as quickly as possible.
How much will my move cost?
1. The cost of moves varies depending on the size crew and number of trucks needed. We do both binding and non-binding quotes, which in simple terms are flat and hourly.
2. At EkoMovers, we work to fit a wide range of budgets. We may not be the lowest- or highest-cost movers, but we do our best to be quality.
3. One of the best things about EkoMovers is that we are willing to work with each person to best fit their budget.
Why is moving stressful?
Moving is stressful – we get it. We may not be able to answer why, but we know any disruption in the normal day-to-day will stress any of us out. Our full-service movers do everything possible to take the stress out of moving.
Are your employees uniformed?
When our employees arrive at the job site, they are dressed professional with company uniforms, ready to get the job done. All EkoMovers employees are licensed and insured. We at EkoMovers strive to retain the best people who are focused on service first.
Does EkoMovers give back?
We are a professional mover that believes in giving back to the community in which we live and work. Moving is stressful on the environment. In order to offset some of the waste and emissions created by moving, EkoMovers plants a tree for every move we do no matter how big or small. To find out more about our outreach, check our community action page.
More questions? Contact us today!